Today after I went to go and play piano, we went to the pet store. I wanted to go to and see the Feature Creature. And go play with the hamsters.
When I got there I found out Tara was there. She was gonna watch Feature Creature too. At first before I decided that I should play with the hamsters. Though there were only new black bear hamsters, and dwarf hamsters that you could play with. The dwarf hamsters they had were the ones with red eyes and my mom didn't like red eyes. And then the call for Feature Creature came.
They were presenting hermit crabs, crabs, and cray fish. They were all pretty cool. We got to hold the hermit crab because it wasn't as shy as the crab. After it was over, I went to play with the hamsters while my mom was talking to Tara's mom when they were getting fish for their pond. I didn't notice, though at least my mom did. She found out a dozen gold fish was only $1.60! We decided to buy it because we were thinking of my grandpa, he loved to go fishing. (dad's side) We also bought some food so at least we could keep some of them. I was glad we got fish!
When we went home my dad was really suprised. He was like WHAT!!!!! And I explained to him and my grandpa. Though my grandpa said that they were pets and that until they died he would use them. And that's the story of how I got my fish.
10/17/14
They all died after 2 days! Too bad, So sad.
Sunday, August 31, 2014
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(67)
-
▼
August
(18)
- We got fish from the pet store! 8/31/14
- No ICE SKATING this week!
- I'm Going To Go Ice Skating!
- Hard to get used to
- Finally Another PET!!!!
- My B.F.F!!!!!!
- First days of school
- Back to mommy
- (Almost) every parent is talking about kids starti...
- Easier to say than to do (by mommy)
- Another Hamster And After That [maybe]
- Ten year anniversary (input by mommy)
- School
- Trailer for my next post/blog
- Swim Night With Just Mommy!
- My Trip to the Dentist
- We went to Science City at Union Station!
- Another Swim Night!!!!
-
▼
August
(18)
Labels
- Awesome! (1)
- Cutie (1)
- recipe (2)
- Samantha (1)
- Unbelievable!!!!!! (1)
- VERY IMPORTANT!! (1)