Sunday, August 10, 2014

School

It's almost time for the school year to start. Me and my little brother have all our school supplies ready and there are only 3 more days until school starts. We already know a few new kids. 
      We are all very excited, especially me When school starts there are more things to do and you won't be bored. One thing I'm happy about is that there is still this kind of buck/money thing. At Farmland ES you use 'sparkies', at Sunflower you use 'eagle bucks'. You also get to have 3 parties in 1 school year! There was a teacher that we saw on our tour through the school. She was very friendly, so I think that the other teachers will be nice to! The new way my school is arranged is very weird, though I like it. It's in a circle, and there are different grades in the same pod.
         My little brother might have a hard time understanding with a lot more classrooms.[At least more than the classrooms at pre-k]My family is very worried about Nathan/my little brother because he has a hard time paying attention, and he looks different from the other kids. Sometimes the kids there are very mean. I hope there will be a few nice kids that will be willing to make friends with Nathan and me. The school doesn't have much teachers, I think my old school has more teachers because the school is way better than Sunflower ES.
         There you have it. The things I'm happy about and what I'm dissapointed about. though I'm still happy it's a school.

Blog Archive