This evening instead of going to church we went swimming! It was AWESOME!!! This time we went to the out-door pool.
I learned to swim in just 2 weeks, and I know the: Elementary back stroke, Back stroke, and I can almost do Front crawl/Free style, and Breast stroke. These are the tricks I can do: Touch the floor, starfish float, canon float, jellyfish float, and all the kicks and other floats. [Some of the those thing I can do in the water my mom can't] I think I improved alot.
This time since we went to the out-door pool the slide was different, I thought it looked too scary and didn't go on it. The shower area wasn't better one bit. You had to wear your bathing suit while showering. I'll tell you why. There were 2 bathing places connected to each other and nothing blocking the middle. The showering part of the stall had a curtain. The curtain only covered 3/4 of the place you were in. Another thing was that you couldn't even select a temerature! It was plain cold and it didn't feel good. The ground was dirty and was made of cement. I think that the indoor pool was better than the one out-door.
This time the pool doesn't have a bleachy scent like the indoor one, and the park has more obstacles. Like the water gun. And it has a ramp that goes from the deep side to the shallow side. It's also warmer because the sun is there and it won't be that freezing once you get out of the pool.
When I got in the pool it was really cold and I wanted to get out, but if I got out then I would never get used to the water. Then after it felt ok in the shallow side I got out and jumped into the deep side. Once I got in I started to do free style and breast stroke. I also did some of my floats and tricks! Then me and my parents decided we would go into the lanes so we could do both of the back strokes. After a while, my dad went to go bath, then my grandpa and little brother went along too. Me and my mom decided we would swim just for 2 more minutes and then take a bath. Of course the bathing place wasn't that nice, but we managed to get going. What another day at the pool!
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(67)
-
▼
August
(18)
- We got fish from the pet store! 8/31/14
- No ICE SKATING this week!
- I'm Going To Go Ice Skating!
- Hard to get used to
- Finally Another PET!!!!
- My B.F.F!!!!!!
- First days of school
- Back to mommy
- (Almost) every parent is talking about kids starti...
- Easier to say than to do (by mommy)
- Another Hamster And After That [maybe]
- Ten year anniversary (input by mommy)
- School
- Trailer for my next post/blog
- Swim Night With Just Mommy!
- My Trip to the Dentist
- We went to Science City at Union Station!
- Another Swim Night!!!!
-
▼
August
(18)
Labels
- Awesome! (1)
- Cutie (1)
- recipe (2)
- Samantha (1)
- Unbelievable!!!!!! (1)
- VERY IMPORTANT!! (1)