I have this awesome B.F.F that I had to leave, because I needed to go to Kansas. It was because of my dads job, I miss her soooooo much! She is the best.
I first met her when I was in 2nd grade. She was soooo cute when I met her, I thought she looked very little when I met her. Now she looks sooooo big after the first time I saw her. We had awesome times together! I really miss her.
Blog Archive
-
▼
2014
(67)
-
▼
August
(18)
- We got fish from the pet store! 8/31/14
- No ICE SKATING this week!
- I'm Going To Go Ice Skating!
- Hard to get used to
- Finally Another PET!!!!
- My B.F.F!!!!!!
- First days of school
- Back to mommy
- (Almost) every parent is talking about kids starti...
- Easier to say than to do (by mommy)
- Another Hamster And After That [maybe]
- Ten year anniversary (input by mommy)
- School
- Trailer for my next post/blog
- Swim Night With Just Mommy!
- My Trip to the Dentist
- We went to Science City at Union Station!
- Another Swim Night!!!!
-
▼
August
(18)
Labels
- Awesome! (1)
- Cutie (1)
- recipe (2)
- Samantha (1)
- Unbelievable!!!!!! (1)
- VERY IMPORTANT!! (1)