Wow, I haven't used Blogger in such a long time. The last time I used it was around two years ago. I remember when I was in 4th or 5th grade when Mommy introduced Blogger to me. She wanted me to start using it at a young age so I would continue to use it later on when I started my teenage phase. She also tried doing notebook letters each day and even trying to make my younger self confirm that I would still talk to her when I became a teenager. Now I'm a teenager. Fourteen to be exact. And now my mom is sad. She's always telling me how I don't talk to her enough and my dad said she's frustrated. I don't want her to feel that way and I feel terrible every time someone brings it up, but I'm not sure how to change that. I feel like we are still the same as always, but she complains that I don't talk to her anymore and that I isolate myself. To me, the only thing that has changed is the fact that she starts complaining that I don't talk to her enough. And every time she brings it up, it just makes it more awkward. So now you might be thinking, start talking to her more. That'll solve the problem. But I've tried that. I talk to her about Youth Group and what I learned in my summer classes and some of the things I'm thinking about. But that isn't enough. Well, what else do I talk to her about? Everything else I'm thinking about is stupid and she probably wouldn't bother to listen anyway. And I know if I told her that, she would say that she would listen, but I talk to her about random stuff and most of the times she just nods her head. I don't understand what I'm doing wrong. Maybe she should try talking to me about certain things and have me respond instead of making me think of something to talk about. Maybe she should act more interested in what I'm saying and I'll subconsciously open up to her more. Maybe she should stop complaining and forcing conversation and then I'll just start to talk to her on my own. But again, it's always easy to point out others' mistakes and how they should improve, just like what she's doing to me. So let me think from my mom's perspective. Maybe I should try harder to continue the conversation. Maybe I should pay attention to her different conversation starters. Maybe I should just talk about anything. I guess I'll try a little harder. Now my mom's home, so I'm gonna stop.