Monday, January 19, 2015

A Pretty Cool Weekend

Today was a nice Sunday to enjoy. I got to make cheese cupcakes with my mom. They were our 3rd time making them and the most successful we've ever made and just to let us remember the recipe I have made the recipe in another post. I think baking is really fun and pretty interesting to add certain ingredients to other ingredients. We also made something cool that you might be interested in, but you'll only find out in my next post. Now listen to my story.

Today was Sunday and I got to go to the supermarket with my parents and no one else, but first we were heading to the Michaels craft store to get supplies for a project at school. I got 4 different kinds of felt and eyes for my project. I got 4 different colored pieces of felt and they were :

  • Dark brown
  • Orange tan
  • Tan brown 
  • Light pink
Then we checked out. We headed toward World Market and looked at some of the cool stuff and drove to ALDI. We bought some snack goods, fruits, and vegetables. Then we finished our shopping and went home. It was lunch time when we got home, so I had to finish my project after lunch. Soon we finished, but we had to go to the library to return the books so I only worked on my project for a while.

We went to the library and I saw the horrible ice rink again. It was only plastic and nothing else. When I got inside we returned the books in through the electric book slot. We checked out our books, played a while at the play station and said hi to our friends. After Nathan took one last look at the elevator we walked to the parking garage and drove home.

I practiced my piano and then went on to my project. It was almost complete. Then my dad said I had to leave for piano lessons.

I did very well on my piano and we went home and ate dinner. After a few touches all I needed was the last part of my project and I was done, though I saved it to do for tomorrow since on Monday was MLK day. Then I enjoyed my evening making cheese cupcakes.

Me and my mom made excellent cheese cupcakes that everyone loved and they were the best batch ever! They were tasty and tasted awesome, with a crust and a cheesy taste.

Then the next day I finished the last part of the project and I put the final touches to it.

Blog Archive