We got off the car and went to buy tickets. $2 per person on holidays, Fridays and Weekends. After we got in to the park my little bro just ran to the playground. Sometimes I really don't think he likes animals that much. Well, anyway we eventually went into the dairy barn. Nathan didn't really look at the goats and cows, he was thinking somewhere off topic not about farm animals.
Then we finally got him moving, we went to the small town where they would tell you some historical facts about those places. Like at the barber. People could get a tooth pulled there! It was pretty interesting, though it was hard to pay attention when my little bro kept on running around. And there was also a few other places that we decided to skip.
Then we decided to ride tractor trikes, only Nathan though. I told my brother he could go ride tractor trikes. That was probably enough to make him follow me, because he did. Once we got there the goat feeding area was right next to the tractor trikes. I was really jealous that I didn't get to feed the goats with the milk bottles. When I asked my mom she said I needed to go check the price. It was $1 for each milk bottle, my mom said since it was only $1 she would buy it for me. And that $1 dollar was spent. I was so happy I went right in. It was REALLY FUN!!! One climbed on me though I didn't mind. It was the best part of the trip! Soon my bottle was empty, and I gave it to a staff.
My little bro was going to ride a horse. Even though I wanted to go I thought it really isn't worth it. $3 for each ride, it was pretty expensive. I was glad we were at farm stead.
We also went to the garden, the petting pen the duck area, the fish area and all those other places. That was our trip that I would never forget. Even the part where we hit traffic for 40 min. and had to turn around. The eating pizza/lunch at costco part was another story.