Sometimes I really don't like my little brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He's really annoying. And when I mean annoying I mean annoying! He gets into my things and cries for nothing! Sometimes I really don't like my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't feel bad for my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I really don't feel bad for him, I'm actually pretty happy because usually he's the one who cries. It's always his fault, and even though he's behind from all the surgery, I don't care if he cries. He even tells lies! I don't feel bad for my brother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He tries to make me feel better, but that doesn't help at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now he tries to make it up to me, but I said that I don't care. Oh maybe he's my brother, but sometimes I just don't like him. I just wish I could fly away and soar through the air. He tries to make me feel better, but that doesn't help at all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is just sometimes, sometimes, sometimes. Now I'll tell you the other side and it's kind of the opposite. Of all the bad things that I said.
Sometimes he's really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He can copy all I do, it can happen at just any time does that happen to you? It sometimes takes awhile while he really makes me mad, but it doesn't really matter until I get really sad. Sometimes he's really funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like him to stay sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Especially in bed, I like it when I have company or a dream up in my head. He really makes me think that I'm not by my self, he just makes me think oh take a book from the shelf. I like him to stay sometimes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is sometimes about my brother, but I love him anyway!